Before You Apply for your Grant…
We want your applications to be successful! Please ensure you have submitted all required documentation so that your application will be eligible for 2016/17 funding. Please look through the self-assessment below which will help you to determine if you meet the Comox Valley Community Foundation’s eligibility requirements:
1. Is your project within the defined geographic boundaries of School District #71?
2. Are you in good standing as a federally-registered charity or other qualified donee with the Canada Revenue Agency.
- If you are not a registered charity, you will need to partner with a registered charity and complete a Sponsorship Agreement Form.
3. Have you met all reporting requirements if you have had other grants from the Comox Valley Community Foundation?
- Project activities must be completed
- All received funds must be spent prior to submitting your final report
- Your final project completion form must be submitted
4. Have you read through the granting application criteria to determine that your project meets our criteria and principles? Please carefully review the Available Grants section of the website for criteria specific to each grant.
If you can answer YES to all of the above questions, then you are ready to apply for your grant!