CVCF Available Opportunities
CVCF is embarking on its next level of growth and is currently looking for its next leader.
Applications are being accepted for a highly skilled leader who is driven to deliver results. Reporting to the Foundation’s Board of Directors, the ED participates and supports the Board in the development of the strategic plan and is responsible for its implementation.
We are seeking to meet candidates who have:
- Minimum of five years senior management experience in the business or not-for-profit sector, either in a management or a volunteer role, with direct experience in grants management, asset development, community development, community engagement, strategic planning and research
- Experience with governance and boards of directors as well as strong volunteer management (both committees and boards)
- Strong marketing and communications experience required to help build awareness of CVCF
- Combination of education and related experience as it pertains to non-profit entities
- Demonstrates ability to build relationships with leaders in the voluntary, private and government sectors
- Understanding of financial and investment administration
- An authentic and flexible personality with the ability to work with a broad range of donors, partners and stakeholders
- Committed and results-oriented and forward-thinking
- Non-partisan; politically-neutral with strong political acumen
This is a full-time position. More detailed job description is available here
Resumes to be sent to email@example.com by May 5th. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
Scope of Service: Event Planning and Management for CVCF Crimson and Gold Gala
Issue Date: April 16, 2019
Closing Date/ Time: April 25, 2019
Contact Information: All inquiries related to this RFP, including any requests for information, questions, and clarification, are to be directed to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Expected Term: May 1, 2019 to October 12, 2019
Crimson and Gold Gala
Often referred to as the “best gala of the year”, the annual Comox Valley Community Foundation Gala helps the Foundation raise funds to support the Foundation’s operations. Over 250 guests will join CVCF to raise funds and celebrate the Foundation on Saturday, October 19th, 2019 at the Florence Filberg Centre.
Summary of Requirements
Reporting to the Executive Director, and working closely with the volunteer CVCF Gala Chair and Gala Committee, the successful candidate will design, organize and execute the 2019 Crimson and Gold Gala