As part of its charitable activities, the Comox Valley Community Foundation invests endowment funds for registered charities. These funds fulfill the crucial role of generating operating funds and provide a sense of continuity and security. Donors are assured that their gifts will be held in perpetuity, while the annual distributions provide on-going support to the charities.
For registered charities interested in creating an endowment fund, please contact us.
If you would like to make a donation to one of these funds, please go to our Make a Donation page.
List of Agencies Funds
- Comox Valley Community Arts Council Fund
- Courtenay and District Museum Fund
- Filberg Lodge and Park Association Fund
- North Island College Foundation Fund
- Sid Williams Theatre Fund
- Oyster River Conservation Fund
- St Andrew’s Church Preservation Fund
- Comox Valley Schools Education Enrichment Fund