2022/23 Community Enrichment Grants are closed. 2023/24 will open in late August 2023.
COMMUNITY ENRICHMENT GRANTS SUPPORT VITAL INITIATIVES THAT CONTRIBUTE TO OVERALL COMMUNITY WELLBEING.
Applications for a wide range of new and existing programs and services will be considered for Community Enrichment Grants including but not limited to operations, wages, overhead administrative costs, assistance with fundraising, purchase of equipment, renovation, and capital projects. Our goal is to support your organizations in a manner that is most impactful for you, without restrictions if possible.
The following activities are ineligible for funding under the Community Enrichment Grant program:
- Scholarships or bursaries (funded elsewhere by the Foundation)
- Activities of religious organizations that serve primarily their membership and/or direct religious purposes
- Political activities, specifically directly or indirectly supporting or opposing a political party or candidate for public office
- The establishment of or addition to endowment funds
- The establishment of or addition to operating reserves
There is no maximum limit on the amount of funds an organization may request; however, we strongly encourage applicants to keep their requests reasonable. All applications are submitted using the online grants portal.
Tips for Online Grant Applications
- Please review the CVCF Grants Portal Applicant User Guide prior to beginning your application.
- You do not have to finish the application in one session, you may save an application as a draft and continue to edit an application until the deadline.
- When filling out your application, your responses are saved automatically every 100 characters or every time you click off the field.
- All questions marked with an asterixis are mandatory, applications can not be submitted until all mandatory questions have been answered.
- After submitting applications, they can no longer be edited but they are still viewable in your dashboard.
- Incomplete, late or paper submissions will NOT be accepted.
- Non-profits and BC registered societies need to partner with a registered charity to be eligible. Please download a copy of the Sponsorship Agreement.
Download a PDF copy of the question list for 2022-23 Community Enrichment Grants, 2022-23 Hornby Island Community Enrichment Grants or 2022-23 Homelessness Supports Grants. Budgets may be uploaded in an existing format or using the CVCF Budget Template