Before You Apply for your Grant…
We want your applications to be successful! Please ensure you have submitted all required documentation so that your application will be eligible for funding. Please look through the self-assessment below which will help you to determine if you meet the Comox Valley Community Foundation’s eligibility requirements:
1. Is your project within the defined geographic boundaries of School District #71?
2. Are you in good standing as a federally-registered charity or other qualified donee with the Canada Revenue Agency.
- If you are not a registered charity, you will need to partner with a registered charity and complete a Sponsorship Agreement Form.
3. Have you met all reporting requirements if you have had other grants from the Comox Valley Community Foundation?
- Project activities must be completed
- All received funds must be spent prior to submitting your final report
- Your final project completion form must be submitted
4. Have you read through the granting application criteria to determine that your project meets our criteria and principles? Please carefully review the Available Grants section of the website for criteria specific to each grant.
If you can answer YES to all of the above questions, then you are ready to apply for your grant!
TIPS FOR COMMUNITY ENRICHMENT GRANT ONLINE APPLICATION
We want this process to be easy for you. Please find below some helpful tips for your online application.
- You do not have to finish the application in one session, you may work on and edit your online application from the same computer until closing.
- When filling out your application, your responses are saved and submitted each time you click the Next or Done button on each application page.
- Responses don’t automatically save as each question is answered—they are saved and submitted page by page as applicants progress through the application.
- All questions are mandatory, so to progress through the pages of the application you must provide an answer.
- Even after you submit your application, you may make edits to it until the closing date.
- Incomplete, late or paper submissions will NOT be accepted.