We want to hear about your success!
All grant recipients are required to submit a final report by the date provided on their Conditions of Granting. For organizations reporting via CVCF’s online grants portal, a link to complete the report will be sent automatically to the original applicant.
CVCF Grant Recognition Guidelines
Comox Valley Community Foundation (CVCF) grant recipients are required to recognize the support received from CVCF in accordance with their Conditions of Granting.
As of January 2021, CVCF has a new logo. Please ensure the new logo is used in all new materials. Where possible, for example on websites, please replace the old logo with the new logo.
If you have received a grant, please:
- Use the Comox Valley Community Foundation name and logo on printed materials related to the grant.
- Name the fund from which you received a grant.
- Place visible signage at your events or on capital improvement projects (e.g., vehicle wraps, sheds, tents, picnic tables, windows, solar panels, etc.).
- Acknowledge our support in PowerPoint presentations, videos or reports.
- Make an announcement at one of your regular/special events or meetings.
- Mention Comox Valley Community Foundation’s support in print, social media, radio or television interviews you give about the project.
- Place Comox Valley Community Foundation decals on your organization’s window.
All media related to your grant must be submitted to the Foundation for approval prior to being issued.
Please tag CVCF in all social media posts regarding your grant:
- Facebook: @cvcommunityfoundation
- Twitter: @cvcfed
- Instagram: @cvcommunityfoundation
Colour versions of our logo are provided below. In rare circumstances, a single colour version may be more suitable. Please contact our office if you require a single colour option.
Vertical Block Logo
If you display our logo on your website, also include an active link to our site. You may not alter the Community Foundation’s logo in any manner, including its layout, colours or elements. The Community Foundation logo should only be used to recognize a grant to your organization. Should you wish to use our logo for any other purpose, please contact us.